Sunday, November 16, 2014

Update

Hello lovlies,


Wow it has been quite some time since I've posted... 3 1/2 months to be exact, but who's counting. Well I've been SUPER busy with work (life of a teacher), and it is by no means a "walk in the park". I've been trying to adjust and catch up...but I've come to terms that I will be forever doing that until summer. :/

Not much has happen in the Borrego house besides getting ready for the holidays and celebrating 1 year of marriage! My only reason for not being current with posting is my career. Whoops...sorry girlies, but I'm trying to work out a schedule. I think the weekends are my best bet. Oh! I am also currently working on a youtube channel, but I cannot do much until I get a camera (which I am working on). I did manage to post 1 video a "Intro & What's in My Bag". If you are interested in checking that out I will leave a link (http://youtu.be/R3S-1s4ZpxI?list=UU54NWqlUYWYY0wT_rghiIWA). I just ask that you please be nice, after all it is my 1st video. :) If it is not your cup of tea you don't have to check it out. :)

Let me just say that I have a lot of ideas flowing through my little head. I have a review on the Erin Condren Life Planner coming soon. I also have a mini haul post coming soon. I plan on doing some reviews on a few of the products I have purchased and some Christmas DIY decor. I may do a mini picture tutorial on a holiday eye look (this would be better if I had a camera...grr).

Okay, that's all for now. I do plan on writing a post on Wednesday, so be on the look out! :) I'm going to go enjoy some Christmas music and get ready for work (5 days till Thanksgiving break)!!!!



XoXo
AHumbleLiving

P.S.
I'm sorry if this post seemed random or in a hurry, but I really need to get back on my blogging game.   Please hang in there! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment