Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Favorites!!!

I decided to do a favorites post today instead of a review...well it's still a review since these are items that I was loving for the month of July. Holy cow! I cannot believe we are already going into August...where has this year gone? School is starting soon and stores will be packed with teachers and students going back to school shopping. I know I will be one of them since I am a NEW TEACHER!!!! Yes, you read correctly! I have been offered a position in a wonderful district and I couldn't be happier!!!! :)) I'm ready to take you on a journey as a Special Education Collaborative Teacher. I may make a separate blog that will be designated for that journey, but we shall see...

Okay now let us get into my favorites!!! I have been dying to write a blog about my monthly favorites...seriously you have no clue.

This month I have been obsessed with the following: 
1. Bath & Body Works Shea & Vitamin E Body Lotion in "Oahu: Coconut Sunset"---OMG guys!!! This stuff seriously smells SOOOO GOOD!!! This scent will stay with me all day. This month I hardly put on perfume because this lotion just does the job. I know BBW has other scents for their Hawaii collection ( I actually have another one...but I have yet to use it). I know I will definitely be stocking up on this baby. 
2. LORAC Alter Ego Lipstick "CEO"--I have been loving this lipstick as an everyday wear. I can do minimal makeup put this bad boy on and I'm out the door. Seriously when I wear this I feel like my inner "alter ego" comes out. It's like I'm bad and I know it (not really...I'm hardly a rule breaker). 

3. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush "Captivating"---I literally have not stop wearing this blush everyday. Sometimes I look at my Nars blush in "Orgasm" and I'm like "sorry not today". This blush is the perfect peachy-pink tone for my skin and a little goes a long way. 

4. NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder "Taupe/ Ash"---So, I am not sure how long this product has been out because I recently discovered it....OMG! I love my Anastasia Eyebrow Wiz, but this powder seriously takes the "cake" (just like it's name). I am OBSESSED!!! The colors are just right for me (I have to admit my husband helped me decided).  It's so easy and effortless to use. I'm not sure if I will every go back to spending $20+ after using this baby. 

5. Anastasia Contour Kit "Banana & Vanilla"---I have been using this religiously to set my under eye concealer and T-zone. I literally stay matte all day! (I wrote a post reviewing this product.)

6. Sigma E25 Blending Brush---This brush is travel size and has made my life so much easier when it comes to blending my eyeshadow. It's small enough to just throw in my travel makeup bag. Seriously, if there is one brush you have to have in your life this would be the one. 

7. NYX Eye and Eyebrow Pencil "Dark Brown"--- I have been using this pencil all month long. I like to line my lower lash line and then take a pencil brush to smoke it out. 

8. Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara---WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?! I love this mascara...it's seriously the bomb.co. It lengths and volumizes my lashes. It took me awhile to fall in love with this mascara, but I am so glad we became best friends. 

9. Alex & Ani "Shell Bangle"---(I forgot to include this in the picture...oops!) I'm obsessed with Alex & Ani bracelets. I want every bracelet on the website, but I just don't have that kind of money. I bought the shell bangle/bracelet because I just thought it would be cute to wear for the summer. I have it in the gold finish...in case you are wondering. :)

10. "Bailando" Enrique Iglesias--This has been my go to song! I feel exotic when I listen to this song...is that weird? Seriously, listen to it and you will not be sorry. The beat just gets you going, plus it makes a good workout song. :)


XoXo
AHumbleLiving

No comments:

Post a Comment