Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Holidays!


Hello darlings!

I just wanted to take the time and wish each and everyone of y'all a Happy Holidays! I know I haven't been on much lately, but life just keeps getting in the way...not to mention I am on a 2 week break at the moment and I have just been taking some "me" time (not gonna lie). In between my "me" time I'm cooking, cleaning, wrapping up gifts and doing some little shopping for next year's tree. By the way look at what I purchased from Hobby Lobby this morning (left)...can you believe I saved $78!!!! Christmas decor was 66% off and wrapping was 50%. Can you tell what next year's theme is going to be? Im' so excited!!! 

****Ramble ALERT**** Growing up I loved the holidays. My Dad, Tia and grandpa  would take me to get a real tree every year (it was seriously a family event). They would hang up
We went with a red & gold theme this year. 
lights and decorate the tree with me, but...it wasn't until I was in the 6th grade that the holidays didn't have much of a meaning to me (I will go into detail some other day...just not today)...For the longest time I had so much trouble getting into the holidays, until I met my husband and his family. My gosh they are BIG and I mean BIG on all major holidays. My husband especially loves Christmas. If he could he would play Christmas music all year round...wait...he does that sometimes (haha). He changed my "grinchy" ways and now I am just as crazy about Christmas time as he is! I'm not sure if anyone else has gone through a "phase" like this or is going through this (I hate calling it a phase...because it's not a phase it's much more), but I just want to let you know there is hope and light...just be patient. :) **The reason I brought this up is I know the holidays can be tough on some people for whatever their reason may be...and I just wanted to let them or you know that they or you are not alone...you never are. :) 

So, just a little spoiler alert...I purchased the Urban Decay: Naked On the Run limited edition (:/) pallet. I plan on doing a full review on it soon and let you know what I think. I pinky-promise I have not opened it up or tried anything....I've been waiting. 

Oh, 2 more thing before I go for the moment...my sister-in-law has also joined the blogging world. Please feel free to check out her blog: lovesarahann.blogspot.com 
Seriously, I'm so excited she has decided to join. She is random like myself and...I'm just excited! 
Last thing, please feel free to check out my Instagram: beautylifebyinez 
I post looks, products and just random stuff. I just ask that you please be positive.  Seriously, I wish ya'll could see my hand gestures and facial expressions as I am writing this. Alright, I am done for now...until next time...
Happy Holiday's from the Borrego's 
XoXo
AHumbleLiving



No comments:

Post a Comment