Friday, January 2, 2015

Youtube

Hello my dears,


I just wanted to let you know I FINALLY have my Youtube channel up and running. My husband bought me my 1st camera for Christmas (love him to pieces). I only have 2 tutorials on there, but it's a start. I plan on filming more tutorials & talk videos, but school will be back in session on Monday and I will be a bit busy with getting everything ready. Plus testing will be in a few months & dear lord help us all!!!  I will however try my best to film on the weekends, so I am apologizing now if I am not consistent with posting a video. Once April/ May come around I think everything will be good to go w/ a set schedule (I know that's forever away, but hang in there)! I will be posting more on here, but I do promise when I find the time to film I WILL make a video (my husband will make me find the time)--he has been supporting me this whole time to fulfill my dream!

Here is the link to my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/smallbeautyworld

Again I do apologize & please forgive me!!! <3


That is all I have for now...


XoXo
AHumbleLiving

No comments:

Post a Comment