Thursday, May 28, 2015

Oh Dear....

Oh Dear, Oh my....

It's been some time since I posted on my blog....that is totally my fault for not keeping up. I'm trying to remind myself by using my planner. I have actually been ridiculously busy with work and family since the week after Spring Break. Between getting students prepared for the STAAR, Easter, family emergency, Fiesta and now wrapping up the end of the school year. The kids have only 5 more days left of school, but I have 6...then it's HELLO SUMMER!!!!

I absolutely cannot wait to get back to filming and posting on my blog. I have a lot of ideas of what I want to do, it's a matter of actually getting to do them. I recently filmed a makeup tutorial and unfortunately when it came to the final product the music kept skipping in certain parts of the video. I tried taking out the clips, changing the music, and restarting iMovie...nothing. So, needless to say that video will not be going up. However, I am considering filming a Vlog....I tried it out this past weekend and I actually enjoyed filming what I do during my day. So, this weekend I am going to film a "vlog", post it to my channel and see how it goes. :)


Well lovelies it is getting late and I have work in the AM. I actually have a blog post that I will try to get up tomorrow (it's in my planner-today was not planned)...so until next time-I will write to ya'll later!



XoXo
AHumbleLiving 


P.S.
This was an "inspiration" blog. Today one of my gorgeous friends inspired me. I have actually been in a funk lately and seeing her today reminded me how much I love fashion and beauty.
Thank you Gorgeous Friend!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment