Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New & Improved

Hello Gorgeous,

Well as you noticed I changed my name (yet again)...and I added some features as well ---->
I am still working on improving my blog site and my channel, so over the next couple of days there will be some changes here and there. I basically had an epiphany the other night and decided to revamp my blog & channel. I was up late (10:00pm) the other night and was thinking how could I empower other women... I just want to create a huge support system for other girls, young ladies, women, whomever!! This month I took part in the Stretch Project by Cassey Ho (Blogilates) and we had to create (or use our) Instagram to post our stretches of the day. Well it quickly became a little support group for myself and encouraged me to stay on track. I couldn't believe the changes my body and mind were going through, still going through.

Anyways, this led me to the current changes of what my blog and channel are now geared towards. I will continue to do tutorials, product reviews, fashion, but I will now be adding workouts, motivation, and general lifestyle situations. I basically want to help others create a healthy and humble lifestyle (hence where my blog name came from " A Humble Living"). I want to help others like myself who never felt confident, was picked on (because either they were too short, tall, skinny, fat, clumsy, etc.), or have been through a rough patch (hey it happens to the best of us). I want to be here for you, yes you!

Follow me as I take you on this journey of empowerment and adventure...hey who knows where this will lead us. That's the beauty of life my dear!

Until next time,
A Humble Life
XoXo 

No comments:

Post a Comment