Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Quick Ramble

Hello Darlings and welcome back!

I just wanted to do a quick post to make up for yesterday and then I'll do another post right after this with not just 1....wait fort it, but 2 reviews!!!

Okay, so I decided my plan is to either make Tuesdays or Thursdays a "tip" post day, Wednesday's (for sure) an overall "review" post day and if I can get to it we will have (don't laugh) "Friday Fitness".  Basically my HOPE is to post 3 times a week...again I will try, but you know life it can be CRAZY...okay?!

So...my tip for today (it's a really quick one) is to SMILE :)!!! Girl, I know how hard and I mean HARD it is to smile when it feels like your world is falling apart or someone cuts you off while driving or things don't go as planned or whatever the excuse is...just smile. I am telling you it will make a difference in your mood and it will benefit your health. Dont sweat the small stuff because in the end all that matters is all the good that has happened...so SMILE!!! :))



Until later,
AHumbleLiving

No comments:

Post a Comment