Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Review: Milani Lipsticks & A Little Ramble

Hello there darlings!!!

I just wanted to do a quick ramble before I do a little review (who am I kidding it's never little). So, I meant to get a post up last Friday, but things got a little crazy. Literally I got off from work, eat, loaded up the car, changed and went straight to church for my husband's little cousin's confirmation mass (I'm not sure if I made any sense...). After that we left for the coast at like 11 and didn't arrive to our final destination until a little after 1 AM...to say the least I was pretty tired the next day. After all I didn't go to bed till like 3 AM and I had been up since 5:45 AM (Friday)... :/ ***I seriously wished google had emoji icons because these makeshift faces do me no justice...***Anyways...we stayed down at the coast until Sunday night then drove back into town at 11 AM and arrived home a little after 1PM. So, my vacation was shortly lived...but that's okay because I will be soon on a plan on my way too.....SAN DIEGO!!!! AHHHHHH!!! Seriously I am so excited...I have never been to California and I have NEVER flown...so this is going to be interesting (I might blog about my experience..we shall see).

Okay enough of my ramble let's get right to it!!!

***REVIEW***


To be honest there are so many products I want to review (from high-end to drugstore) and sometimes I spend my whole day trying to decide. So, today I thought I would review Milani's lipsticks. I promise I will not make this very long...I'll try at least.
Milani Cosmetics can be found at your local grocery/ drug store. I bought my products at HEB which is our local grocery store here. The 2 lippies I picked up were in the colors (01) Sweet Nectar & (26) Nude Creme. I am obsessed with nudes/ nude pinks like nobody's business, but from time to time I like to venture ou
t and try other colors. Let me give you a break down:

Texture--creamy
Color pay off-- (look below) it's pigmented
Top: Sweet Nectar
Bottom: Nude Creme
Longevity--2-3 hours tops (unless you are going to dinner then I would say an hour tops).
Smell--Literally it smells like watermelon!!!
Taste--Fruity

Now for the fun part...what do I think???
Let me give you my honest opinion..I love these lipsticks personally!! They smell amazeballs!! The color payoff is great...but what gets me is the longevity. I can live with applying my lipstick after I eat..now if you can't then these are not the lipsticks for you (that would be a matte lipstick). Plus these lipsticks cost no more than $4 dollars!!! Uh..yes please!!! I plan to do a little shopping in the Milani Cosmetics section and trying out a few more products. Right now I am trying out their blushes and lip liners.

If you have any suggestions please please please leave them below. I love to try out new products!!!

Until next time...

Good night,
AHumbleLiving


No comments:

Post a Comment