Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Review: BITE BEAUTY Agave Lip Mask

Hello darlings!!!

Welcome back to my blog!! Today's post is...Yup you guessed it a REVIEW! I purchased the BITE BEAUTY Agave Lip Mask at the beginning of April so, I have been testing this beauty out for about a month now. I heard so much about this product on YouTube that I finally decided to purchase it and try it out for myself, but before I tell you my verdict let me talk about the product.

So, BITE BEAUTY is a company that is based out of Toronto. They are a natural lip care company. All of their products are made up of natural ingredients and believe it or not they are meant to be digested (that's weird..I know). On average women consume anywhere from 3.7-7 pounds of lipstick within their lifetime. BITE BEAUTY created their products to be safely digested thus the "natural" ingredients. Their mission statement is "to create lipstick that is high performing and healthy enough to eat for women everywhere".


The Agave Lip Mask is one of the 2 products I own from BITE BEAUTY. The mask "instantly soothes & softens lips with this delicious leave-on lip mask made with organic agave & vanilla CO2--(suppose to be on top of o) extracts" ( I got this off their packaging that the tube came in). Basically, it is a leave on mask that has a thick texture to it...almost like vaseline. It has a sweet scent and taste hence the agave & vanilla. If you don't know Agave is like honey, but better! It soothes and heals wounds.

****VERDICT*****
Being someone who suffers from chapped lips year round (so not pretty), I have to truly say that I LOVE this product. I have seen a huge difference with my lips. I hardly have a rough time applying my lipstick especially matte lipsticks...and we all know how matte lipsticks can dry your lips out. I usually apply this mask at night before bed. When I wake I sometimes still have a little bit of product left...I usually wash it off with my cleanser. Now, if you DON'T like thick, sweet, vanilla scented things then this is NOT the product for you, but I do encourage you to give it a try. You never know you might like it! This product retails for $26 on Sephora's website. The tube is hard to squeeze, but if you squeeze from the bottom (like a toothpaste tube) you will easily get the right amount of product needed.
I think I pretty much touched all bases...If I think of something else I will let you know in my next post. I might do Wednesday's as my official "Review days" we shall see!!! Until next time darlings....


Good night and Sweet dreams!
Love,
AHumbleLiving

No comments:

Post a Comment