Monday, May 19, 2014

Take A Moment...

Hello darlings!

I just wanted to do a quick post...however I am not sure on how quick this will be but we shall see. I wanted to take a moment to talk about motivation and inspiration. Have you ever experienced a time when you doubted yourself, stressed, lost confidence, felt insecure, not worthy, settled or experienced whatever made you feel horrible inside..maybe as you are reading this you are saying to yourself "girl I'm going through that right now!"....

Well....STOP!!! I want you to take a moment right now and look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you beautiful and that you are worth everything in the world because you are!!! Whoever told you, you can't...prove them wrong and let them know you can. Whoever brought down your confidence and made you feel insecure...show them you are beautiful inside and out! You are a strong, intelligent, beautiful (I will use this until you get it), kind hearted, amazing and wonderful women! No one can make you feel any less...I know it happens, they can get to you, but when they bring you down...you get right back up!

STOP stressing....this is one that I am truly working on! I will be completely honest..I am usually the first one to stress. Today I was told by someone much older than me that "what is the worst that can happen?" I honestly did not know how to answer the question. I tried, but everything seemed like an excuse...so stop giving excuses on why you are stressing and LIVE LIFE!!! If you are one who stresses please join me in breaking this habit...because stress only inhibits you from enjoying the finer things in life.

One last little thing, NEVER and I mean NEVER settle for less than what you think you deserve! Like I said previously, you deserve the finer things in life...everyone deserves the life they want not the life they think they should have. There is someone out there that will love you for who you are, how you are, what you do and what you carry. Don't ever think someone will not love you for all the baggage you carry because everyone comes with baggage no matter if it is a small carry-on or luggage size. There is someone out there for you so for now just learn from the mistakes and enjoy life!!!



 Sweet dreams & Good Night!
With love,
AHumbleLiving

 * P.s.--I truly apologize if things do not make sense...I am sleep deprived :/. Also, I am working on a tips post. Which I will hopefully get up tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment