Wednesday, May 21, 2014

REVIEW: Naked 3

Why hello again!

Today is "review day"!!! Im so excited to talk about the Naked 3 pallet by Urban Decay! I will make this as brief as possible. Like I've said before I will not reveal my opinion until the end so if you want to know please keep reading.

NAKED 3 
Urban Decay has been around for about 15 years. They started out in January of 1996 with 10 lipsticks and 12 nail polishes as their debuting line. They were tired of seeing the normal red, pink or beige/ nude tone nail polishes (which those are my absolute favorite). They wanted to create a line that carried a variety of colors (you know for those days you want to step outside of the box) so, they did and let me tell you the rest is history! They do have products for everyone in their line. If you are looking for a natural look they have that. If you want a wild/ bold look...girl, they have something for that or if you wanted something more sultry and sexy they absolutely have something for that too.

Which brings me to the NAKED 3 pallet...I did not purchase this pallet my wonderful husband purchased it for me as a "just because" gift (isn't he so sweet? Brownie points for him!). This pallet retails for $54. I have actually had my eye on this pallet ever since it came out. I own the NAKED pallet which I truly love, but I wanted something different. So, this pallet came with 12 rose-hued neutral shades. You have your matte, shimmery and metallic shades. You have shimmery pinks to rose gold  and your grayish/pinkish browns to your matte black shade that has a hint of red micro glitter. Also, my pallet came with 4 samples of their eye primers and duo ended brush. Packaging is super cute--it seriously reminds me a pencil case like no joke!

VERDICT:
Of course, I love this product! I am a die hard neutrals girl, so I was more than happy to have this pallet in my little collection. Now this pallet is different form my other neutrals just because it has that rosy pink tone in it's shades and I am obsessed with that. Like I said before I use this pallet everyday and I do mean EVERYDAY! I have created a couple of looks using just this pallet alone. I'm obsessed with the colors "Limit" and "Nooner". They are usually my go-to shades. If you've never purchased an Urban Decay pallet I highly recommend that you purchase this pallet. It is a perfect pallet for every skin tone and eye color. I am tan with dark brown eyes and let me tell you this pallet works for me.

Well there you have it, so get online or go to your near Sephora or Ulta and pick up this pallet. Let me know if you would like to see an eye look using some of these colors. I would be more than happy to do one. :) That is all for now, until my next post (which will hopefully be Friday)!!!

Your's truly,
AHumbleLiving



No comments:

Post a Comment