Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Why hello darlings and welcome to my blog!

First of all I want to thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my blog!  Let me just start out by saying that I do use a lot of exclamation points and I do mean A LOT!!!! I also tend to repeat my self, I promise I will get better with that. Oh, and I have extremely random thoughts...so I might go off on different tangents, but I promise I will always come back to my main point. Now that I have that out in the open, if you want to know more about me and my wonderful blog then please keep reading!!! :)

I am a 24 year old newlywed...and I have been with my husband for 8 years (7 years when we got married). So, we are high school sweethearts! We reside in wonderful TEXAS where the weather is bipolar and we only have Summer/Fall as our seasons. Oh and our occasional "winter" for a month and a half! I am a certified Elementary Teacher and I am in the process of searching for a position (so, please keep your fingers crossed). We have no children at the moment, but we do plan on having children in the future.

I am a down to earth, caring, loving, sometimes stubborn, goal oriented, hard-headed, hard worker, dedicated, organized, OCD, passionate, germaphobe, make-up addict, chocolate lover, book worm, dog lover, shy, anxiety written and open-minded young women...(phew, that was a mouth full)!

Enough about ME (for now)...I have decided to join the blogging world and write about pretty much anything. My lovely blog will be geared towards:
Make-up reviews
Teacher Tips & Tricks 
Make-up/Fashion/Beauty Tips & Tricks
Beauty/Fashion/Teacher Hauls
Life Tips about Relationships, Careers, Family, Confidence, Acceptance..etc.
Health/Fitness
Occasional Make-up Tutorials
DIY's
Pretty much anything that floats my boat...or anything my lovely darlings would want to read about!
*I am basically writing about the 2 things I am truly passionate about which is beauty and education...So, I thought why not put both topics together in one HUGE blog! :)

**I will hopefully be doing a special series coming up in August (but I will divulge more info on a later date).** 

I hope this blog fits your blog reading needs and please stay tuned for more posts coming soon!!!! I am currently working on another post at the moment. I will be completely realistic...I may not post daily, but I will have at least 2 maybe 3 posts a week

Thank you and have a wonderful night darlings!
Love,
AHumbleLiving


No comments:

Post a Comment